December 16

Bella In The Forest (Story Mountain)

Once upon a time, there was a beautiful girl named Bella. Bella lived in a village. One day, Bella’s parents asked her to pick berries from the forest. There was a wooden gate around the whole town. You can only go out of this gate when you have permission. Same for when you go inside the gate. Bella had never been out of the village before. Bella slowly walked into the forest with the picnic basket in her hand. Little did she know that she was about to be in BIG TROUBLE!

“I wonder what kind of fruits are in these woods? I’ve never picked fruit in the forest before.” Bella thought.  Bella started walking throughout the forest path to the fruit. “The forest is so peaceful today!”, Bella said. As soon as Bella reached the forest, she saw a BIG shadow. Bella got a little scared but also curious at the same time. Bella followed the shadow, till she saw a wolf! Bella ran for her life as fast as she could! She ran and ran and ran until she found a cottage.

Bella went inside the cottage and looked around. Bella was very sleepy and wanted to fall asleep. She was so tired because she was running for a whole hour. All of a sudden, a portal appeared right next to the cottage. There was a sound. Bella was starting to get scared and she was also getting curious at the same time.

She walked out of the cottage, and she saw her family! Bella was so happy that the village had found her at last!  Bella said, “What a crazy day! I’m so happy to see you!” Bella went into her comfy bed at home and lived happily ever after. 

The End.

Thank you so much for reading this blog post! It means So much to me when you my blog posts. Bye! Have an AMAZING day!

Posted December 16, 2022 by shaynas1 in category Language Arts